1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of Service
4. Your Account, Password & Security
You will obtain a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Make it Share it of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
5. Member Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, artwork, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Make it Share it, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service.You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or vilifying;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- impersonate another person;
- harm minors in any way;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another person; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
6. Objectionable Material
Make it Share it does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, which may or may not be identified as having explicit subject matter. Under no circumstances will Make it Share it be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
7. Reservation of Rights
8. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that Make it Share it may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including the period of time that Content will be retained by the Service. You agree that Make it Share it has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Make it Share it reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Make it Share it reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
9. Changes to Service
Make it Share it reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Make it Share it shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
10. No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without written consent.